Thanks you Tammy at The Nourished Seed for the Reader Appreciation Award.
How it works:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate as many bloggers as you like, Or 10, you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger who nominated you.
I wish to nominate the following blogs. These are blogs that I follow and find fun, amusing, or interesting. I hope you will also.
Sandi Sandi, without Sandi and her wonderful blog, I’d still have time for many of the other things I used to do before I started blogging 🙂 A world traveling midwife and all together awesome, positive force in the Universe.
Grandma has inspired me to see that I CAN do a triathlon. Her blog is about the journey and training required to work up to a race and many more interesting things.
Dianna has some wonderful insights about life, and some truly lovely pictures to share. I cannot visit her blog without leaving with a smile.
A great blog about food, nutrition and all things natural, you can find good info here
Deborah is an urban bee keeper and an all together WAY COOL woman.
Becca is well, learning to garden and sharing her new found interest and experiences
Kaye is a Cali gardener and her blog is filled with great photographs and interesting adventures… It’s never to late to bloom 🙂
1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite animal? at the moment, would have to be whales
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Um, no brainer, coffee!!
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Neither.
5. What is your favorite pattern? spiral
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Equally matched for me
7. What is your favorite number? 7, see above 😉
8. What is your favorite day of the week? Every single one my feet hit the floor
9. What is your favorite flower? Hmmm, at the moment, would have to be the rugosa roses blowing their heavenly scent my way
10. What’s your passion? LIVING FULLY
Thanks for stopping by!