Thanks to my dear Sandi at Flamidwyfe’s Blog for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. It’s an award of sevens so to speak…seven things about me, and seven fun, interesting, wild or otherwise bloggers that I enjoy following along with. So let’s get down to it shall we?
- At 5 feet 4 inches I am the TALLEST in my family
- I once threw a rock into a flock of birds that were eating our newly planted lawn seed, later I found a dead bird on the lawn and felt terrible…then had to have a bird funeral
- I loved the summer’s we spent in Maine as a kid
- I can wiggle my ears, really 🙂
- I never wear red
- Once while driving down the road my tire fell off and the car lurched to its side making a sickening screeching metallic sound. Ooops, I think I forgot to tighten the lugs. The woman in the car ahead of me whose car got bonked by my wayward tire got out of her car and yelled at me as if I’d thrown the thing at her. I was 18 years old and all I could do was laugh.
- I believe in Peace
My fellow bloggers are as follows:
- Sonia at My Dukan Diet a wonderful young woman and mother having smashing success on her journey toward health
- Such the Like a wonderful blog by Amy filled with lovely creative projects and such, I admire a woman that knits
- Seed to Salad is a great blog about growing good food as well as recipes for what to do with it all
- DomesticDivamd a fun place to find interestingly juxtaposed tale of med school and somehow related recipes
- Julie at 50 pounds less blogs about her weight loss experiences and offers some yummy recipes too
- The Townhouse Homesteaders What can I say… a lovely blog about homesteading within the confines of a townhouse…some very creative ideas and the heart of a homesteader hemmed in by small spaces is nothing if not highly creative
- Just another day on the farm As you might expect a farm blog…this is an amazingly organized woman, I’m inspired to take better garden notes this year because of this blog.
And there my friends are seven different blogs give me inspiration, a good laugh, recipes, or just beauty…. I hope you’ll enjoy them as well.
And thanks again and a big blog-a-licious hug to Sandi for the award!